Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

June 28, 2011

Three New Digital Cards

I can't remember where I found these DIGI's so if they belong to you ore someone you know PLEASE let me know so that I can give credit where credit is due!!!


"FIREMAN PARKING"



"THREE CHEERS"




"BAD TO THE BONE"



I actually made these yesterday and forgot to post them!!!  Thank you so much for stopping by and looking!!

May GOD BLESS you and yours always!!
Rachel

1 Comments:

  • At August 30, 2011 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Mary said...

    Hello. The Fireman Parking card images came from http://melonheadzillustrating.blogspot.com. She has lots of cute digital images there. I enjoyed looking at your cards.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home