Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

July 3, 2011

Mix and Match with Make It Crafty and Tiddly Inks New Release

Since the spring of 2011, Make It Crafty and Tiddly Inks have been craftily plotting the coordinated release of a collection of Victorian and Steampunk images. Like all good things, creative genius takes time---and that last-minute spurt of deadline stress to make it come together. 

So we welcome you to the beginning of a long-time-coming joint venture between two friends and two companies. On July 14, Zoe and Christy and their teams will release a delightful combination of images, and we welcome you to anticipate the release of "Mix and Match with Make It Crafty and Tiddly Inks."



The day before the release (July 13), One winner will be picked  to receive their choice of 5 new Tiddly Inks images----before anyone else!! :) 



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home