Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

July 30, 2011

So Sorry!!!

I know that I have been neglecting you guys and for that I am so sorry!!  However, I do plan to make it up to you!! The designer at http://birdscards.com has some awesome free digis thats she's been giving away so I have been busy downloading, printing, and coloring those.  I have made a few cards with them and as soon as I get them finished i will post them.  If you like digital stamps, digital sentiments or digital cut files then http://birdscards.com is the site you should really go check out. She has some really great stuff.


As always Thank You for stopping by and MAY GOD BLESS YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR FRIENDS ALWAYS!

Rachel Miller
rachelspapercrafts@ymail.com

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home