Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

August 4, 2011

You"re My Cup Of Tea!!!

I created this card for a really good friend of mine and thanks to http://birdsbirdscards.com I was able to find the perfect digital background image!!!

Youre' My Cup Of Tea!

That's exactly what she is!!  I have known her for years. So stop by Birds Cards and have a look at their digital images I just know you'll love them!!


As always Thank You for stopping by and MAY GOD BLESS YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR FRIENDS ALWAYS!

Rachel Miller
rachelspapercrafts@ymail.com



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home