Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

October 8, 2011

Beautiful Girl and True Friends

I have a new card for you guys today!! I call it "Beautiful Girl" Let's see if anyone agrees with me!! I thought this was a beautiful butterfly and would be a gorgeous card for anyone that has a love of Butterflies!!


I also have "True Friends" Now this butterfly if you could feel it..It feels so REAL!!! I bought it at Hobby Lobby and it's by "Mark Richards"




As always....Thank you for stopping by and May GOD BLESS you, your family and your friends...you will always be in my PRAYERS!!!

Rachel Miller
rachelspapercrafts@ymail.com

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home