Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

October 8, 2011

Following with the new Blogger layout

With the new Blogger layout if you would like to follow a blog...Simply go to the top of the blog where you will find 2 buttons...a B and a FEED button...Press the FEED button and you can choose from which site you wish to follow..
There is a choice of:
MyYahoo
NewsGator
MyAOL
BlogLines
NetVibe
Google
PageFlakes
And many others.. I hope that this helps!

As always....Thank you for stopping by and May GOD BLESS you, your family and your friends...you will always be in my PRAYERS!!!

Rachel Miller
rachelspapercrafts@ymail.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home