Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

October 11, 2011

CDACpc4 Progressive Challenge

Here's Card #2 for the Crafters Digital Art Center Progressive Challenge #4. For this Card I used the "Fairy" provided by " Delicious Doodles" This "Fairy" was just way to pretty to pass on!! The Sentiment was provided by "The Crafty Nomad"



As always...May GOD Bless YOU, YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND NEIGHBORS!! You will always be in my Prayers.

Any questions can be emailed to me at:

Rachel Miller
rachelspapercrafts@ymail.com

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home