Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

November 20, 2011

Steam Punk Butterfly Christmas Card

I wanted to share with you a card I made using some Butterfly Steampunk images by Jolee's Boutique.  An image can be found by clicking HERE.  I love Butterflies and Jolee's Stickers so to be able to combine the 2 into a Christmas card was so much fun!!!  Now, onto the card!!




Hope everyone enjoys haveing the kids home this week for THANKSGIVING!! I know that I am enjoying having my son home from school and my 17 yr old living back home again. 

Also, today is a sad day for my family..my DAD passed away 31 years ago today.  He is still to this day LOVED DEARLY and MISSED by all who knew and loved him.  May He REST IN PEACE!  I will see you again one day DEAREST DAD!!! LOVE and MISS YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!





As always.... May GOD Bless you, your family, friends, and neighbors.... But most of all may GOD give you the GRACE to FORGIVE your enemies!!! Rachel Miller

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home