Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

December 13, 2011

My FIRST GRAND BABY!!!

I want to share some pictures of my first Grandbaby with everyone!!!  My daughter Rebecca and her boyfriend Josh welcomed AVERY NICOLE TAYLOR into their family at 10:26 pm on December 11, 2011.  Avery weighed 7 lbs 2oz's and was 18 inches long.  We are very much in Love with her and very proud of her!  Here's her first pictures both alone and with her parents!

PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS POST TO FACEBOOK!!!










As always.... May GOD Bless you, your family, friends, and neighbors.... But most of all may GOD give you the GRACE to FORGIVE your enemies!!! Rachel Miller

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home