Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

May 9, 2011

Hello My Wonderful Friends and Followers!!!

Sorry that I have been Missing for so long!  Happily I am finally moved into my new Trailer and I have my craft room some what set up.  I made a few cards while we were staying in the hotel waiting for our trailer to be set up.  Here they are, I sincerely hope that you like them.....

Yellow Birthday Card


 Birthday Buttons Card

 Butterfly Card

Friend Card



 Happy Spring Sunflower Card

Loves His Wife Card


Special Place Card


Spring Sunflower Card


Stampin' Up Heart Card



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home