Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

May 23, 2011

A to Z All About Me

Another blog I follow, Ellen at "CardMonkey", posted this fun "Get To Know You" that features A-to-Z questions about YOU.  These, below, are about me ... If you'd like to play along, re-post the list of A-Z questions with YOUR answers on your blog site.

A. Age: 40 and Loving it!!!

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you dislike: Washing Dishes

D. Dogs: Nope!

E. Essential start to your day: Dr. Pepper and a Cigarette


F. Favorite color(s): Red and Black

G. Gold or silver: Gold, baby!


H. Height: 5’7”

I. Instruments you play(ed): None!


J. Job title: Domestic Goddess

K. Kids: 19 year old Daughter, 17 year old Daughter and a 10 
                year old son


L. Live: Louisiana, Cajun Country

M. Mom's name: Beatrice {aka Bea}



N. Nicknames: Rae Rae, Queen Rhymes with Witch LOL


O. Overnight hospital stays: 1992 birth of my 19 year old, 
     1993 birth of my 17 year old, 2001 birth of my 10 yr old, 
     2005 Hysterectomy, 2010 Back surgery


P. Pet peeves: Lying/dishonesty, Smart Mouth

Q. Quote from a movie: “Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.”




R. Righty or lefty:  Righty
S. Siblings: One Step-Brother the late Ricky Stewart


T. Time you wake up: I have Insomnia so usually 2 or 3 am


U. Underwear: never


V. Vegetables you don't like: broccoli


W. What makes you run late: Blogging/computer
, husband, son LOL


X. X-rays you've had: You name and I've had an x-ray done on it –I was a
tom-boy raised in the country riding horses and 3 wheelers

Y. Yummy food you make: Oven Stew, Baked Chicken


Z. Zoo animal favorites: Monkeys, of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home