Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

November 27, 2011

Anne's Santa Head!!!

I made this card using Anne Fenton from Anne's Cards 4 u is a member of "The Outlawz" website.  She sent out a beautiful Santa Head freebie for those of us joining in the "Creative Freebie Challenge" going on on the site.  We were however asked NOT to use this particular freebie in any challenges.  However, I have made a card with it.  I do so hope that Anne approves!!

To visit Anne's site click here... To join the "OUTLAWZ" website click here... We would be glad to have and I am sure that Anne would be glad to have you follow her as well!  The Sentiment I used is a freebie provided by TLC.




As always.... May GOD Bless you, your family, friends, and neighbors.... But most of all may GOD give you the GRACE to FORGIVE your enemies!!! Rachel Miller

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home