Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

November 27, 2011

Creative Freebie Challenge November 20-December 3

Here's my second entry into "The Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge November 20-December 3"  I decided to  make an 8 x 8 scrapbook page using the Little Girl holding the Stocking sent to us by Sandi from "Sandi's Sample's"  I thought it would be cute to make a scrapbook of our Christmas this year.  This is going to be the first page.  I am going to use my YOURSTORY Bookbinder to complete the scrapbook once I have all the pages together and will then post the completed scrapbook here for all to see.  Until then, I will post each page as I do it.


Here is the second page:





As always.... May GOD Bless you, your family, friends, and neighbors.... But most of all may GOD give you the GRACE to FORGIVE your enemies!!! Rachel Miller

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home