Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

November 28, 2011

Family Reunion

When CHRISTMAS comes around I always think of Family Reunion's!  Which brings me to my next card and 2 challenges that I decided to enter this card into.  I am married with 3 kids.  Therefore, this card fit my family perfectly.  The first challenge is "Designed 2 Delight"  SHOW US YOUR FAVORITE SNOWMAN!  Well my favorite Snowman is this family.  The second challenge is "Stamptacular Sunday Challenge"  their challenge is ANYTHING CHRISTMAS and if SNOWMEN don't say Christmas well i'm at a loss. {LOL} I have also entered this card in "The Outlawz Greetings Challenge November 28th"  their theme is "Anything Goes" as long as it has a sentiment on the front.

Now for the card Recipe:
The Digi is provided by Beccy's Place
I used Stickles for the bodies of the Snowman, Snow-woman, and Snow-children Stardust
For the Other parts I used Stickles colors Purple and Green
The sentiment I used is taken from TLC I just didn't use the border.

Now onto the card!!!

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think.  I am always glad to hear from my friends and followers!

Always.... May GOD Bless you, your family, friends, and neighbors.... But most of all may GOD give you the GRACE to FORGIVE your enemies!!! Rachel Miller

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home