Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

November 29, 2011

New Blog!!!

I found a great new blog that you should check out.  It's by a lady her name is Bre and the blog is called Circles and Eights.  Right now it only has 2 post however it will turn out to be a really cool blog i'm sure.  So please if you have the time click HERE and have a look.  She could use some encouragement and a few followers!!

Thank you!!




As always.... May GOD Bless you, your family, friends, and neighbors.... But most of all may GOD give you the GRACE to FORGIVE your enemies!!! Rachel Miller

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home