Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

March 18, 2012

I APOLOGIZE!!!

Please accept my profound apologies!!!
My computer fried a couple of months ago and I just got around to buying a new one.Therefore I have a whole lot of catching up to do. But you are in for a real treat!!!
Here goes the first in a long line of cards that I have made.  I'll only be posting a few at a time.














I hope that you like what cards I have posted so far!!! I have really missed you guys alot!!!


As always.... May GOD Bless you, your family, friends, and neighbors.... But most of all may GOD give you the GRACE to FORGIVE your enemies!!! Rachel Miller

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home