Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

October 11, 2011

CDACpc4 Progressive Challenge

Here's card #3 for the Crafters Digital Art Center Progressive Challenge #4!! I enjoyed Working with this one!! The Sentiment was provided by "THE CRAFTY NOMAD" if you haven't caught on yet I love to use their sentiments. The image is courtesy of Simply Betty Stamps a great image for all the wives who have husbands that think they are nothing more than the proverbial "WITCH" because we have asked them to do the "DREADED" TAKE OUT THE TRASH!!!

HERE SHE IS LADIES!!!

If your husband gives you a card of this nature PLEASE DON"T HURT HIM TO BAD!!! LOL

As always.. May GOD Bless you, your family, friends and neighbors. You will always be in my Prayers as I am TANKFUL for all of my Friends, Family and Followers!!

You are always welcome to email at:
Rachel Miller
rachelspapercrafts@ymail.com

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home